BISS ACAMIS Model United Nations 2010
Please register in the following format:
COMMITTEE followed by DELEGATION
e.g. Human Rights USA will be HRUSA
ECOSOC Singapore will be ECOSOCSingapore
Environment Ghana will be ENVGhana
Accounts will be deleted if they do not follow such format.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register in the following format:
COMMITTEE followed by DELEGATION
e.g. Human Rights USA will be HRUSA
ECOSOC Singapore will be ECOSOCSingapore
Environment Ghana will be ENVGhana
Accounts will be deleted if they do not follow such format.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first BISS ACAMIS Model United Nations will be hosted at BISS Pudong on Saturday, 27 February 2010.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce Yourself!!! Empty Introduce Yourself!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:39 pm

ENVChair

Hey guys,

This is your Chair, Dion currently a Junior from SAS Pudong. This is my second year in MUN and my seventh conference. I am from Singapore and I came to Shanghai 3 years ago.

I am really happy to be able to chair this forum in the first BISSMUN. I really hope delegates use their time on this forum well as there would be minimal lobbying time during the conference itself.

So, meanwhile Happy Chinese New Year, enjoy the break, but remember to do your research and continue your discussions!! Very Happy

Also, introduce yourself here, so we can get to know each other!!

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! My email is dionloke@gmail.com. Or just post them on the forum, so we can all discuss together! Very Happy

2Introduce Yourself!!! Empty Greetings from the United Kingdom Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm

ENVUK

Dearest delegates and honorable chair,

I am Yeon Tack Jung from the Republic of Korea. If you feel challenged to pronounce my name, it is in order to call me Teddy. I have lived in Shanghai for 10 years, and currently I am attending Shanghai American School Pudong Campus as a junior, just like the honorable chair Dion of our committee. The upcoming BISSMUN will be my sixth conference, and I acquired the honorable opportunity to represent the United Kingdom this time.

I am generally an amiable delegate that is willing to cooperate with full heart, but I am extremely strict and fastidious when it comes to the quality of a resolution. In other words, I am more than willing to cooperate and pass a well-written resolution, but if I see a resolution that is not with such brilliant quality, I am prepared to initiate multiple against speeches at any time. Of course, I don't hope to initiate any of these in a distinguished conference like BISSMUN.

I'm looking forward to see good resolutions and a fruitful debate!

Sincerely,

Yeon Tack Teddy Jung

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum